The Xeccon Geinea I Bike light is super small, very lightweight (23grams) and puts out a rated 850 lumens on high. This light would be perfect for a commuter or roadie. I like to have a little more light with me on the trail at night but I have used this light on trail and it worked just fine.
This light also comes as a combo with a tail light and a remote switch to mount to your handlebars to make things easy when turning on your light, cycling through the light output modes or simply just mounting it. The rear tail lamp puts out a respectful 150 lumens.
The light is made of T6063 aircraft grade aluminum that is very durable and the lamp is also weatherproof.
Here are some of the technical specs:
– Max output: 850 lumens
– LED: 1* Cree XM-L U2
– Reflector: Orange peel aluminum reflector
– Run Time: 4-10.7 hours
– Mode: High/Low/Strobe/OFF
– Mount: Velcro strap mount
– Waterproof Level: IP65
– Dimensions: 25 x 27 x 23mm
– Weight without battery: 23g
– Material: T6063 durable aircraft-grade aluminum
– Shell anodized bronze and green