- Includes 25 windproof and waterproof matches, 3 strikers and match case that can hold up to 40 matches
- Matches are easy to light, will burn up to 15 seconds each and will relight after being submerged in water
- Waterproof, durable ABS plastic case floats and keeps contents dry and protected; external, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting
- Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips
- Length of matches: 2.75 inches (7 cm); Kit weight: 1.7 oz. (48 g)
Hedge your bets against the weather with a UCO Stormproof Match Kit. Stormproof Matches are windproof, waterproof, light up quickly and consistently in driving rain, heavy winds, and falling snow with a burn time of up to 15 seconds-plus they will relight after being submerged in water. Each kit includes 25 Stormproof Matches, 3 strikers, and a cotton ball inside a waterproof case that floats. The waterproof, durable ABS plastic case can hold up to 40 Stormproof Matches (alternate the match tips with some facing up and some facing down) for longer trips for when you need the added security to build a fire. Being able to reliably make a fire is vital for cooking, generating warmth, and in survival situations, making signal fires.
UCO Stormproof Matches are perfect for camping, emergency kits, and should be part of every 10 Essentials check list. If a match becomes wet, just wipe dry before use. If a striker becomes wet, the striker will not work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm, so use a spare striker (2 spares included) until then. Matches and strikers will last for many years as long as they remain dry and protected from the elements inside the waterproof case or inside a sealed plastic bag. Easily refill your Stormproof Match Kit with UCO Stormproof Matches sold in single (25 matches) or twin-packs (50 matches). Length of match: 2.75 inches (7 cm); Kit Weight: 1.7 oz. (48 g). Designed in Seattle, Made in India. 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.