Want a 2-3 Season bag that weighs in at just under 13 oz.? Look to Cumulus! These guys are out of Poland and make some really nice gear. This is The Cumulus X-lite 200 and is rated from 37.4-46.4 degrees.
It’s very silky smooth and comfortable on the skin plus its added benefit of being extremely breathable and windproof thanks in part to it’s Toray Airtastic, 20 g/m² fabric.
The filling is Polish goose down, 850 cu in and the construction style it a H-box with down chambers. This is the most common method of construction of down chambers, used by most manufacturers of sleeping bags filled with 200-1200 g of down. In the “mummy”- style sleeping bags filled with 300 g of down or more,Cumulus uses a more advanced trapezoid design. You can also get a zippered version on their website.
Here are some specs from the website:
- Total weight: 345 g
- Down weight: 200 g
- Weight of unfilled sleeping bag: 145 g
- Comfort temperature: 8 ˚C
- Limit temperature: 3 ˚C
- Extreme temperature: -9 ˚C
- Maximum user height: 185 cm
- Length: 181 cm
- Width (top/bottom): 77/51 cm
- Stuffsack’s dimensions (height/diameter): 19/12 cm
- Stuff sack’s volume: 2 l
- Number of down chambers: 27
- Internal pocket
- Comes with a large mesh storage sack and a small stuff sack for the back country
Cumulus also makes down jackets too as well as a full line of sleeping bags for all seasons.