So, I met these folks at Outdoor Retailer this past August. A company called Cotopaxi.
They make apparel, stainless steel water bottles, backpacks and now tents. They also give back in HUGE ways (more than most companies out there).
They help give clean water to people in India, Bangladesh and Cambodia for 6 months with the purchase of their awesome stainless steel double walled water bottles.
They have a tutor help orphans at the Maria Imauclada orphanage in Tupiza, Bolivia with their homework with the purchase of their fantastic well designed backpacks and so much more.
Cotopaxi doesn’t sell to retail stores so they are able to sell higher quality items to customers for lower prices because there is no markup or middlemen.
It feels really good to support a company who does so much good in this world so make sure you check out Cotopaxi and help make a difference.
Ok now onto the pack details. The is a small and lightweight daypack that is designed for rock, dirt or snow. The Inca 16L is also available in a 26L and boasts the same great features just in a bigger pack. The volume of this pack is 16L and weighing in a 1lb. 6oz.
Here are the features:
- The Inca is constructed of 210D Nylon Ripstop fabric on the entire shell
- Shoulder straps are heavily padded, breathable as well as a padded back panel
- Adjustable chest, waist and shoulder straps
- Internal hydration sleeve with hang loop that doubles as a laptop sleeve for small laptops
- Zippered top pocket with a key clip and 2 zippered side pockets
- 2 Side water bottle pockets (slim bottles only)
- Large zippered cell phone pocket on shoulder strap
- Stowable Ice Axe loops and side trekking pole attachments
All in all I really like this pack and have used it on day hikes, mountain bike rides and just a simple travel bag when out of town. The Cotopaxi is a great pack with a great company behind it.