Todays review is the the Blackfire Clamplight Mini. This is a great, innovative, versatile and inexpensive light to keep in your camping supplies, tool box, bike repair kit etc etc etc.
It also floats and with the 3 batteries (included) has a battery life of 55 hours! I met these guys at Outdoor Retailer and they were nice enough to send one home with me to review and test.
- Mini brings functionality in a compact size
- Clamps to just about anything; hats, laptops, back packs and tackle boxes
- Floats when dropped in water
- The head with its bright white LED pivots 360 degrees and rotates up and down to get light where you need it
- Covered by a 2 year limited warranty (Contact us for a copy of warranty details)
- Includes batteries
- Assorted colors
- Display of 24
- Discovery EXP, CON, COR, SUP
Here is a little snippet from Blackfire
The versatile Clamplight Mini delivers brilliant white light where you need it. The Clamplight MINI is waterproof and floats. Compact size allows it to fit in pockets, glove compartments and tackle boxes. Hold it like a typical flashlight, clamp it onto your hat, shoulder strap to notebook case. The reflector head tilts 90 degrees and rotates 180 degrees, making it easy to aim almost anywhere! The LED bulb produces an intense and far-reaching beam. Requires 3 AG-13 batteries, included.
All in all,the Clamp Light from Blackfire is a great compact LED light to throw in your pack, leave in the car, bug out bag or emergency survival kit.